Both babes are sleeping soundly. I am taking a break from packing. I have a rare moment of spare time to write a quick update. VICTORY!! Here's what's up:
1. Adam Graduated from seminary with his Masters of Theology. We are done! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! This has been 6 years in the making. I am so incredibly proud of him. He survived Greek and Hebrew and we are leaving seminary more in love with the Lord and each other. God has been so good to us here and while I am sad to move on, I am so excited to take this step forward with my little family.
2. Adam has a job. Ya'll, this is amazing news!! Throughout our time in seminary we were always unsure about what was next. With so many other graduates still looking for work we are incredibly thankful for this new position. And I am incredibly grateful the job has us in Dallas. A cross country move right now, while I know God would give me the grace if He called us to move, would be.... um.... overwhelming. Plus I LOVE me some Dallas, Texas.
3. We have a place to live. God really made his provision obvious on this one. It's everything that we were praying for. EVERYTHING. I am most excited about decorating Violet's nursery, having my very own WASHER AND DRYER and not having to walk down a long hall and go down an elevator to get to my car. We move in a week and a half. Packing is a beast. Pray for me. :)
4. Violet is a great sleeper. She has been consistently giving me 7+ hours of sleep and the night before mother's day gave me 9+. YIPPEE!!
5. I have a 1 month old. Not only did we survive the first month, we truly enjoyed getting to know, cuddle and love on Violet. It has been such a joy to be a mom of two. Somehow, I love Greyson even more than I already did. Seeing him interact and love on his sister just takes my love to a whole new level. Violet loves: bath time, her brother, white noise and "kicking around."
So that's whats going on in our neck of the woods. Crazy, but super exciting!! We are feeling very blessed.